View Single Post
Old 09-04-2013, 12:42 PM   #61
Freakle
Bat Boy

- i get a runtime error when i include 2 draft picks in a trade (NHL).

- Maybe not an error, but an AI "bug":
It is possible to trade for every unsigned RFA right for basically nothing (e.g. getting Pietrangelo and a pick for Stortini/Staubitz/Career AHL guy.
It is still possible to gain every single right of unsigned draftees from teams (could aquire every right the Canadiens had for Ben Lovejoy).

- if i start a season and turn everything but trades and draft to CPU, the lines get horrible shuffeld (Anaheim: Getzlaf as 4th line RW, Nick Bonino as firstline center), after most of the season the game keeps crashing if i do that, and the savefile is corrupted and can't be opened again / doesn't appear anymore on my pc.

- Daniel Winnik is missing for the Anaheim Ducks.

- switching the Hidden stat "injury proneness" doesn't seem to do anything, after a whole season, my testplayer (Cogliano) got hurt nearly the same amount of time, with one season this value beeing set to 1, one to max.

- if i propose a trade to another team, save the game and resume later, i can't accept that trade, even if they do. There is just the option "discuss trade again" not "accept"

most of my other bugs are allready mentioned above, so i won't repeat them again. (text issues, the trading notifications with nothing in return, crashes in Draft, RFA system still not working)

Last edited by Freakle; 09-04-2013 at 01:05 PM.
Freakle is offline   Reply With Quote