View Single Post
Old 03-23-2010, 11:02 AM   #19
BaseballMan
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Soulis View Post
Hi there and thanks for the info-

I have been simming a Chicago Cubs history since 1871 and was reading some of the great information on this thread. After the inagural draft i have not had a problem with lack of players on teams or rosters or with any bugs, after the 1871 season the default set the schedule to 60 games on its own, will this continue to change as the years go on or will I have to change it on my own?

Also I have a major question and concern. For the first couple of years I had the "allstar game" option enabled. You wrote in your opening post that the game would crash when the real all star game is played. If I have this option disabled from now on will I still have a problem?

Please let me know as I am putting in alot of time in this sim and dont want to crash as early as 1932.

Thanks for the general information
You should always make a backup at the end of each season if possible. As far as the all-star game it will only crash if you have no teams in the other league. The AI will try to pick a starting pitcher but since there are no teams, there are no players for the AI to pick from which i believe causes it to crash.
You should always check the schedules and all-star seeitngs before you begin a new season. I use Flommess's schedules. They are more closer to the real thing if you are using the actual teams.
BaseballMan is offline   Reply With Quote