View Single Post
Old 06-24-2019, 10:42 PM   #9
Calvert98
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizzouRah View Post
I feel your pain.. I had my first crash since maybe OOTP 18. This was a league imported from OOTP 19 with the Cardinals as well.

I played for a couple of hours making some trades and what not, then it crashed playing a game and when I restarted, all was lost.

I typically save after transactions but I was zoned out tonight I guess.

I deleted the save and I'm going to take about a week break and start over with another team and a live start.

Ahhhh.. the memories!
I here ya about the zoned-out part.

It may not help, except for myself by telling folks this, but I have had 3 MLB standard starts this year with the Orioles, where I went into the wee-hours, or was pretty tired at some point, and completely messed-up the game. I play-out all of my games, and you need to be so careful with the Orioles, as they can quickly start going even more sideways than in real-life this year (I have a couple self-imposed metrics / benchmarks for this first season as well).

Anyway, each time I messed-up my save by being completely zoned-out from being tired, I deleted the save and started over. Hours and hours of time "lost."

However, with the new patch, we now have a pretty well updated draft class, and some pretty cool graphic fixes as well, so perhaps it was worth the wait. I will call it my training.
Calvert98 is offline   Reply With Quote