View Single Post
Old 02-12-2019, 08:00 PM   #6
Dkitson16
Major Leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinnikuniverse View Post
wow, they were that tiny back then? so different from the beautiful cities they are now.

I'd love for the original teams to stick around...but, realistically, I see one or two of these cities losing their team or moving. hope Ottawa sticks around, tho. who knows, maybe hamilton can get their tigers back when the copps colisseum gets built.

do you plan on merging the PCHA or WCHL with the NHL? cause i'd love to see Vancouver, Calgary, Seattle, portland, edmonton and the Saskatchewan teams in, so that we can have a western conference....but, since the recession is right around the time the league disbands, I think it'd be futile to do such a thing...

also, for the canadiens's arena problem, when does the forum gets built?
On review if I had known about the 6 team minimum earlier I would have run a classic NHL (not adding QUE and HAM at the start) and run the PCHA in a second conference, assuming that would work. If I get more input to add them now I may. Or if I run another "Choose your own: NHL" in the future I may do it then.

Small error on Montreal arenas, on further research it appears the Canadiens also played out of the larger Montreal Arena before it burned down. Mount Royal is used by 1920 and the Forum is built by 1924. Still I only plan on one Montreal franchise surviving the depression.
Dkitson16 is offline   Reply With Quote