Thread: Acunamatata
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2019, 02:45 PM   #21
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by atabakin View Post
I don't have any issue with pay to win, but I'd have a huge issue with pay to make the powers that be turn their heads. I'd also like to think this isn't the case, but until we know that this is something the developers actually look at (in a general sense, not necessarily this one case) instead of providing lip service, we can only hope for the best.
Yeah, In this case I do not think they turned their head as far as this guy spending loads of money. On his reserved roster he has no perfect 10 Diamonds 16 golds and 3 silvers. On his Active roster the best he has is a 69 rated player and at least 6 players in the 40s which means 0 of his diamonds, gold or silver players are on the active roster. So he was definitely not a whale team(I hate that term ) but he could have fielded a competitive team . After all he got to perfect with it in the first place. My problem with it is “He is definitely hurting the league by breaking the rules because he is not a good enough player to compete with equal or close enough teams and whants to run back to a league he can easily win in his opinion.” We do not need rule Breakers playing this game. What is the point of that? I do not think OOTP turned their heads because he spent money but I do think they are not as good as they pretend to be on punishing these cheaters. I thought once I turned him in ootp would put in his best players and let the AI adjust it. When that did not happen I went public with it. Still nothing happened . So What kind of scares me is that it might have just been a bluff on OOTP talk of punishment for doing this. Now that I see it happened and nothing was done I will not bother to take it public again. It only causes trouble and unease. I will report it on the league page and hope maybe someone will read it in OOTP Management and care...

Last edited by Zorro; 01-18-2019 at 02:47 PM.
Zorro is offline   Reply With Quote