View Single Post
Old 03-10-2016, 12:52 PM   #185
actionjackson
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Watts View Post
Lefty Gomez update. Start number 34 of the season saw him whiff only 4 batters to bring his total to 383. He followed that up with a 15 k outing in his next start and now has 398 for the season. There are 5 games left, so he could very well(shouldn't because his team has already clinched and the game he would pitch would push him back in the World Series, but this is OOTP and I don't use expanded rosters)whiff 400+ for the season.

I think before I tamper with the LTM's I want to try autocalc. I'm thinking that might help. 1984 had normal K numbers, it's the seasons following that have been getting a little out of hand. Do you run autocalc and if so, when do you run it?
The way to get 1984 numbers constantly happening is to input "1984" in the "Totals from year" box every year on the day before Opening Day. I never touch the auto-calc box, just input "1984" in the "Totals from year" box every year on the day before Opening Day. It's works so well, I said it twice. Make it part of your beginning of the season ritual and you shouldn't see these issues again.
actionjackson is offline   Reply With Quote