View Single Post
Old 07-03-2015, 04:02 PM   #84
Déjà Bru
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenyan_cheena View Post
U guys got Afflalo pretty cheap. That's something to be happy about, I guess...
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukasberger View Post
IDK. He's a borderline starter and is getting 8 mil per. Actually seems a bit high to me.
I can see a backcourt of Affalo at SG and Jerian Grant at PG, someday at least when Grant is ready. Until then, we are stuck with the likes of Calderon, Larkin, and Shved. They should dump Calderon but maybe one of the other two will step up this season.

In other news, Greg Monroe gave the Knicks a stiff arm, for sure! Didn't want to play for any bottom-feeder like the Knicks!

Then I see the headline: Lopez heading to the Knicks? I say, well, I dunno . . . Brook has not been playing all that great . . . then I see it's his lesser twin Robin Lopez. More of a defensive kind of guy. Good fit?

Well, let's see who's on the Knicks roster at C, shall we? Bargnani! My gosh, somebody stick a fork on that guy. Hernangomez. Oh yeah, that's the guy the Knicks traded two 2nd round picks for the rights to him, but he has not indicated whether he wants to come over from Spain to join the NBA yet. Aldrich. Who?

By all means, Robin, come on over to the right coast. What's a few more million for an (up-to-now) mediocre big man? Maybe this will actually work out for a change.

- Bru

Last edited by Déjà Bru; 07-03-2015 at 04:04 PM.
Déjà Bru is offline   Reply With Quote