Thread: Jersey Creator
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2019, 11:59 AM   #628
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houston View Post
Hi, I don't have a lot of experience with downloading files, and getting them to work. Could someone help run me through the process of uploading the jersey's I made in the jersey creator so I can use them in OOTP.

Thank You
First of all, I am not good downloading or loading files into OOTPB... I have to get help from other helpful folks here on the OOTP Graphics Forum.

I am doing this from memory, so I may not be totally correct, but this should give you some idea of how to use justafan's great software.

Once you have created your logo, jersey, cap... save the template if the software allows it... and then save the logo, jersey, cap... I don't think the logo maker allows you to save the template... the jersey and cap creator do allow you to make a template.

The template mode is great... it allows you to import the original work and lets you make quick changes in it... you don't have to totally recreate the work... see the button Import Template to rework a cap or jersey.

Once you have created the product, the software will store it in a folder on your computer... notice that when you save the product, it will say in the popup window where it is being shipped... you might have to tell the software where you want it shipped... I think you do this when you set up the options in the software... you have to tell it which folder on your computer you want it stored in.

You then go to the Folder on you computer where you stored the logo, cap or jersey... from there you copy it to OOTP Development into your "saved game" folder.

Give me a day and I will get back with you with detailed instructions... I am making so logos, jerseys and caps today and will write down specific instructions, step-by-step for you... including how to install them into your league folder.

Let me know today if you want me to do this.
Eugene Church is offline   Reply With Quote