Astros
Angels
Phillies
Mets
Cardinals
Brewers
Dodgers
Giants

Many guessed Boudreau for the Indians as the top reward card. What's your guess for the top reward card for these teams?
What a fun question

What I hope is that they use the opportunity to add special edition cards for players and seasons that merit representation while not easily falling into other categories. This can be especially beneficial for older players who played before the All Star game. Any Top WAR cards from 19 easily fall into this category (see: Sisler, George).

A couple random players off the top of my head who I would love to see make appearances (and trust me, with enough time, I could come up with a TON more )...

Tony Lazzeri, Yankees - He has only 1 card, a mediocre silver based on his 1933 All Star appearance. I would love to see a card representing some of his better years, such as 1929 (career highs in many offensive stats) or 1928 (3rd place finish in the AL MVP vote).

Bob Meusel, Yankees - Another Murderer's row member, but one who isn't in the game. He has several different years to choose from, but if this is to be a high end card, then Peak may be the way to go since his best season changes depending on what stats are valued.

Sam Thompson, Phillies - Hall of Famer who actually still holds the record for RBIs in a single month (61 in August 1894).

Honestly there a a metric butt-load of players from long ago who could work. In my opinion, a good start would be to make sure that everyone in the Hall of Fame is represented in some form. I'd think this would be low hanging fruit. Kind of a shame that this isn't the case...

Primary Team

Collection Rewards (Cards & Packs) F2P Theme Team

Movers F2P Theme and Adam Schlesinger Memorial Team
Dogberry99 is offline   Reply With Quote