View Single Post
Old 09-10-2019, 01:51 PM   #28
chazzycat
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by waittilnextyear View Post
The Fighting Frogs (now with more Frog!) have been placed into P436 for this week. And everything about this placement seems pretty doable...except for that small matter of being in the same division as the LyinCheatin Senators. You know that 6-time PL champ that methodically slices and dices the competition? So, we'll be hopping to the wild card this year and that should be quite manageable because the rest of the conference doesn't appear too scary at first glance.

The biggest addition to the roster for this week is SUPER ICHIRO via collection mission. That's right, I dub thee SUPER ICHIRO. I overpaid a little bit for 2-3 cards, but got Ichiro for a lot less than he would've cost on the AH. And, in theory, this card fits my team's M.O. If we ever get a perfect-caliber Ichiro, that will be the SUPER DUPER ICHIRO.

I also feel like things are moving a bit better in the AH. Less clog-y. Anyone else? It's not taking weeks and weeks and weeks of agony to sell anything of value. For example, sold my All-Star Bellinger and 96 Koji Uehara overnight. With a minimum of effort. Ah, that's nice.
I'm jealous of your Super Ichiro. I NEED that card for the SmallBallers, but the collection prices are just ridiculous. I don't think I can justify all that PP for the upgrade from the 82 version.

Or...can I? Does anyone out there have a good sample size of SUPER ICHIRO perfect level performance?
chazzycat is offline   Reply With Quote