View Single Post
Old 03-21-2019, 12:43 PM   #1
Baseball Ray!
Minors (Rookie Ball)

New user question (its an easy one)!

Hello Everyone. All I can say is - Wow - just wow. What a game (but you already know that). So much to discover, just trial and error, the journey is as much fun as the destination!

My actual question, during game play, at the top of the screen and left the scoreboard has runs, hits, errors, outs, balls, strikes, etc. Well, in my game I cannot get the hits and errors to show up like I see in everyone else's screenshots. All that displays for me are the runs, and I have to go to box score to see team hits/errors. Also, some u-tube videos have shown runs in RED (later changes to black when the inning is over) when the team currently at bat has scored runs in that inning (I don't see that either).

I have been all over various set-up screens and widget type controls and nothing seems to affect the in-game scoreboard (assuming I want to stay in modern 3D mode). I realize if I go to 2D views, then what I am missing shows up, but then the entire complexion of display changes - and I don't want that - I want to stay in Modern 3D.

I apologize for the lengthy post. Your answers are much appreciated, and look forward to seeing the Marlins NOT lose 100 games this season!

Steve
Baseball Ray! is offline   Reply With Quote