View Single Post
Old 03-15-2019, 06:51 AM   #97
nielsoncp
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockey13Playa View Post
I am on Mac so will that link and download still work? I at least wanted to mess around and see how it all works.
They do have a mac version listed on the site for sketchup make 17- I don't know about the functionality of it.

Quote:
So after the 30 days are up I won't be able to use the desktop version any longer? If I want to continue using the desktop version I need the obj exporter?
Sketchup offers a 30 day free trial of their Pro version to anyone who downloads the software. If you download 17, 18 or 19 Pro, after 30 days you can't use the desktop software any more without a license. If you download 17 Make (which is meant for hobbyists like us), you get a 30 day trial of 17 Pro, after which it switches to Make and you lose certain functions. It generally doesn't impact stadium making, except or the aforementioned obj problem. So if you want to experiment with stadiums past 30 days, get 17 Make.

Quote:
I did a search in the 3d models sub forum and am having a hard time finding it. Maybe its getting late and I am tired
If you're looking for the .obj exporter extension, you can find it in this post: http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/boar...3&postcount=14

Last edited by nielsoncp; 03-15-2019 at 07:34 AM.
nielsoncp is offline   Reply With Quote