Thread: New features!
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2019, 11:49 AM   #163
SPBJT
Minors (Double A)

Question about Live Services: If I want to follow/manage a team, say the Reds, and I wait for the first week of games to play, import the stats for week 1 and manage the Reds based on their first week of stats/ratings imported. Using a weekly schedule (it could be daily or any time period) when week 2 is played and I download the stats and play week 2, am I using : a) the YTD stats/ratings from week the whole season (weeks 1 and 2) b) Just the stats/ratings for week 2 alone (will there be this option...sort of like what Scoresheet Baseball does) or will we have the option of both? If we are only limited to the YTD stats/ratings for each download, of course it will be more variable earlier in the season, with the stats/ratings smoothing out as the year goes on. Id personally would like to have the ability to have the option of using either a time period worth of stats/ratings as well as the YTD stats/rating depending on how often you play and maybe what time frame you either start or pickup play during the season. I'll hang up and listen. Thanks!
SPBJT is offline   Reply With Quote