View Single Post
Old 01-11-2019, 12:47 AM   #61
nielsoncp
All Star Reserve

Polar Park - Worcester

Quote:
Originally Posted by drksd4848 View Post
Hmm... Speaking of New England minor league ballparks... or at least concept ballparks... Just throwing it out there.
So.... initially I looked at those pictures and was like, I have no idea how those fit together. But, I set off making the stadium ... and then realized it was five different concepts... so I merged some of them together and added a few of my own ideas and, well here you go.

Polar Park follows the outline of Fenway (it turns out that Boston apparently is having all of its minor league stadiums reflect the Boston outfield, which simultaneously makes sense and makes me a bit sorry for all those citizens shelling out to make sure Boston left fielders are marginally better) and the park factors are pretty identical - low homer, slightly batter friendly, lots of doubles, no triples. (Also, thanks again to Eriqjaffe for the hand operated scoreboard.)

New zip file can be found here

Original Zip File can be found here.

Day

Night

Also, I'm going to start a new thread to better organize these stadiums and solicit input from y'all. You can find it here. This expanded well beyond what I thought it would when I started out with Portland last month - thanks everyone for the feedback along the way!

Last edited by nielsoncp; 11-11-2019 at 09:35 PM.
nielsoncp is offline   Reply With Quote