View Single Post
Old 02-20-2016, 01:43 PM   #2
actionjackson
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FretBuzz View Post
Looking at the online manual and having searched on the forum there are plenty of references to left/right splits etc. So I have created 3 seasons 1991, 2010 and 2015 but the only one that actually shows different ratings for left/right splits is the 2015 one. So what is the point in having vs Left and vs Right splits on the player rating page if there is actually no difference between them - in the 1991 and 2010 seasons.

So when people (and the manual) talk about choosing a batter based on whether the pitcher is left or right, how do I do this when there is no data to work with?

Based on the above is it actually even worth worrying about whether pitchers/batters are left/right if there are no apparent differences i.e what does the game engine use to differentiate.

Sorry if that was a bit garbled.
OOTP does not currently support RL Left/Right splits. Whatever ones are in-game are randomly generated for each player. They should be there in 1991 and 2010 however if you checked the "Generate random left/right splits" box when setting up your game.
actionjackson is offline   Reply With Quote