Thread: HSBL Opening
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2014, 05:15 PM   #19
Painmantle
Hall Of Famer

The HSBL is now in the 1980 Off season. The Armature draft is underway, Rule 5 and Free Agency are just on the Horizon. This league has one of the Busiest off seasons out there with all 3 of the above mentioned events happening in a very quick and efficient 16 day off season. The 1981 season will be here before you know it, the Regular season last about 5 weeks with daily sims of 1 week each.
The HSBL has it's own Historically simmed History starting in 1900 collimating up to a 1975 Inaugural draft to welcome the age of Free Agency

We currently have 2 openings, Both teams are coming off 93-69 seasons

Texas Rangers

Baltimore Orioles

Are available, Can you get them over the Hump? PM me here if Interested. We welcome inexperienced and Veterans alike into this alternate History

Thanks
Enjoy
Rhett
“As soon as I got out there I felt a strange relationship with the pitcher's mound. It was as if I'd been born out there. Pitching just felt like the most natural thing in the world. Striking out batters was easy.” -Babe Ruth
“Ruth made a grave mistake when he gave up pitching. Working once a week, he might have lasted a long time and become a great star.”-Tris Speaker
My Dynasties
The Beantown Bambino
Painmantle is offline   Reply With Quote