View Single Post
Old 03-13-2020, 08:01 PM   #1
bigd51
Minors (Triple A)

Running the ball in FOF 8 and QB passing stats...

1. Does anyone who still plays FOF 7 or 8 have trouble running the ball when playing games? I'm playing as the Panthers w/ Christian McCaffrey and it seems like no matter what I try, strategy-wise, I can't seem to get any decent yards on the ground.

I mean, I'm not expecting monster numbers every time I play a game, but CMC has great ratings across the board and my O-line is pretty solid:

- Center has a run-block rating of 64
- RG has a run-block rating of 82
- RT has a run-block rating of 76

I'm in year 3 right now of my current league and out of 48 games CMC has played in, he's had 27 games where he averaged less than 2.7 yards per carry. 15 of those 27, he's averaged less than 2 yards per carry.

I've read the guides pretty thoroughly and I'm even setting my own game plans every single week, but nothing really works. Even sim stats seem to be too low. Since '16 in real life, 46 RB's have rushed for 1,000 or more yards in a season whereas in 3 years in my league, only 22 have done so.

2. Same thing w/ passing stats. Why are they so low? The most TD's I've seen a QB throw in a single season is 28 and in 3 years, only 5 total have thrown for more than 4,000 yards.

Since '16 alone, 44 QB's have thrown for at least 4,000 yards in real life... so what gives?

Is there currently a way to adjust sim stat output as you can in OOTP Baseball? It seems like the entire offensive system in the game is significantly hampered...