View Single Post
Old 10-22-2017, 10:35 AM   #8
George_Bell
All Star Starter

1918 NHL Offseason

The Winner of the Hart Trophy this year is Ottawa Senator Frank Nighbor. His 52 points in 24 games was 2nd in the league. He beat out nominee’s Lalonde, and NHL goal scoring leader Didier Pitre.

The first league MVP

The NHL has changed their championship series to a best of 7 affair. Not sure if that’s the NHL final or the Stanley Cup Final. I assume it's my original thought.

Well, the game says I can only edit league rules on July 1st. The thing is it simmed right past July 1st to the 2nd without a option to stop it, so I can’t change the rules about overtime….

Here is the draft results, which took place on July 3rd. Harry Oliver goes first to the Arenas. He’s not ready, but when he is, Toronto has a stud. Harry Oliver is drafted from the Aristocrats, so im not really sure if he will play for Toronto this year. I would recommend some sort of explanation for these things. I feel like im guessing at a lot of stuff so far….

Burch, Chabot and Wolters were all drafted as well, so that explains why they weren’t signed by anyone during the season.

Some wasted space on the draft results screen. Is there really any reason to have GP viewable? These guys haven’t played yet. Also thinking potential would make much more sense to view rather then talent!

Several minor deals were made during the offseason, but they aren't showing up on my news feed. I have to search the transaction screen to see them. That will get old quick as well. I've subscribed to transaction news from the NHL and the 3 teams, so hopefully that will work.

Last edited by George_Bell; 10-22-2017 at 10:40 AM.
George_Bell is offline   Reply With Quote