View Single Post
Old 06-18-2019, 12:14 PM   #2672
stl jason
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argonaut View Post
Seems like cards that are part of a mission who don't have any listings on the AH (all snapped up). I put my Ventura up for a reasonable starting price and unreasonable 30k buy-it-now for kicks, then somebody pounced. Not foolproof though as some of my other cards are still sitting there (at least as of last night). Somebody was a big White Sox fan.

Sorry to Joe, I mean no offense. The Good the Bad and the Ugly has always been my favourite movie, in fact. And Joe enlightened me that it's called "Sad Hill" Cemetery and not "Sathill" which I thought they were saying all these years. Always learning something new about that movie. But anyways, I'll stay an -OL holdout until you all kick me out of the league.

Goliathus: I saw in the first few weeks that the Crayons continued the Argonaut tradition of beating up on the Armada. Funny as they're a totally different team to the Vikings. I guess my digital dudes just have your number. Rough start for both my Bronze teams otherwise though.

probably shooting for the White Sox collection mission (which I can't blame 'em... that Ed Walsh reward card is a monster)
stl jason is offline   Reply With Quote