View Single Post
Old 01-06-2017, 08:00 AM   #12
adion
All Star Starter

Silvam's parks with 3D crowds

Quote:
Originally Posted by pstrickert View Post
Still working on this project, adion? No hurry, just wondering.
Yes I am still working on these but have hit a snag and that is why no more have been posted. In fact, I have removed all the ones I had uploaded because robedits found that the folders were not complete. I have to find out what happened with that as the original folders have all the files. The reason I have not done any more because the next three I have been working on all fail in the game. The 3D crowds show up but when I try to move the park(s) around in the park edit screen the crashes to Windows. The parks will work for a game but when I select Leave Game, it crashes to Windows. I have been unable to find out why that is happening. The person I have been working with on this project said the last park I sent him worked fine on his system even though it crashed on mine. So, I am thinking that I have some setting or something else in my system causing the failures. I will post something on here when I get this all worked out. I also found that the Shibe parks I uploaded now crash the game in the edit page. I will keep working on this until I get it fixed. My other concern is about how the 3D crowd function will work in the version of OOTP. If it changes all this will have been for naught!
adion is offline   Reply With Quote