View Single Post
Old 01-06-2017, 07:48 AM   #11
adion
All Star Starter

Park downloads

Quote:
Originally Posted by robedits View Post
Adion: When I extract any one of the separate folders (above) in your mediafire link, many things don't appear that would enable one to use them to edit the 3D ballpark in OOTP17: the.png,the .obj, etc. Only a few of each of the files needed for this are found in each of the ballpark folders above. I'm probably not making myself clear....but ,for instance, Silvam's ballpark folders worked fine for me when extracted through .rar and used to edit the 3D ballaprks in my OOTP17 game. Is there a reason the folders above are not complete? Or do YOUR folders (above) only contain certain parts of the total 3D package needed for each of the ballparks...and thus should replace the same files in SIlvam's ballparks? Confused....thanks for your efforts and I hope you can give me a tip to help me realize what step(s) I'm missing...thanks Rob NYC
I just downloaded one of these and I see what you are talking about. I don't know how that happened. The files I used have all the parts. I will have to look into this and see what is going on. I am also have problems with some of the parks. See my response to pstrickert.
adion is offline   Reply With Quote