View Single Post
Old 03-16-2016, 08:14 PM   #50
Lord PichuPal
All Star Reserve

I know I'm one of those minority fictional players, too. It's my favourite thing about this game that EHM didn't have and it's the main draw for me. So I would love seeing it improved, even if that's just from simple trickle down effect based on modern getting fixed.

Primarily I would love to see the schedule editor option like people mentioned for fictional. As in not being forced to use a pre-determined real world league's schedule and structure, because that doesn't make a lot of sense in some cases. Like how in my game I have a 22-team league, but I noticed two teams in one division only faced each other twice, and yet they played an out of conference opponent up to 5 times. That alone is confusing to me with no way of fixing it.

Would also like being able to easily modify the league structure, which can be applied to both modes. If I want to balance out the divisions or re-arrange things after expansion, it should be easier than having to rename the teams swapping places and move all their players. Plus speaking of expansion, making it possible to have the minor leagues expand when the pro league does in fictional. I know it's different from how modern's expansion works but it still doesn't sound logical that the new teams would have no minor league affiliate. I haven't tested to see what happens, but that's based on what I've heard.

Other than that, I can't really think of much else I was really wanting, or at least things not mentioned. Any fixes to trading and roster management or general presentation would be welcomed, of course, but I got nothing specific to request in regards to those. I'm looking forward to seeing what you guys come up with and manage to put in during the next game all the same, hoping it is a big improvement.
Lord PichuPal is offline   Reply With Quote