View Single Post
Old 04-19-2014, 05:41 PM   #98
nutt
OOTP Roster Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigrod View Post
Is this for 2013 or previous years?
I was the only one doing those stats at that time and it was in excess of 300 hours work. Markus wanted to list all stats for defunct teams as 0 (no team) I chose to keep them with the most precise team as possible and leave it up to the user to lookup the player to find the correct team as I believe it's the stats that are importand not the team played for. So teams may not match the acutal organization. Hopefully some day we can keep old team IDS rather than replacing them with new team names/affiliations.
Also, I'm bound to make a mistake or 2 when figuring stats for over thousands of players and having to depend on other people's/sites's data.
Or just delete those relocated teams while adding a new one much? I think that could fix the problem personally .

These are not 2013 stats. These are stats anywhere from 1997-2011. It's mostly teams like the Carolina Mudcats/Pensacola Wahoos, Gwinett Braves/Richmond Flying Squirrels, and others all the way down to the Appy, Pioneer, and other leagues. It can be a headache, but can be found when you look at the IL, PCL, EL, single-season records of who has double stats at times.

I've offered in the past over and over to cleanup the stats page, or offer the input and have either been told no or no response
nutt is offline   Reply With Quote