View Single Post
Old 08-23-2019, 02:00 AM   #77
Marleigh
All Star Reserve

Paragon City Heroes going into the last week of June were 29-44, they went 6-1 in that last week and 18-8 in July to claw their way to 53-54, can they carry this momentum through the rest of the season? The changes I made were bringing in 86 Yogi Berra (currently 1.128 OPS) 82 ozzie Smith (currently .982 OPS) and POTM Tauchman and Hiura who haven't overperformed quite as well, oh I also bought this Maddux guy (5-0 3.29era) seems alright. The starting staff got another shot in the arm last night when I opened 10 packs, got all iron/bronze apart from the last pack giving me Scherzer. I think I need to replace Hiura with a lefty bat

Bad News Bulldogs had a strange July, moving to 68-40 losing and regaining the division lead, they were 9-7 before the ASG, their worst patch of the season, then went 7-0 and finally lost a series 1-3 to the now second place team/ Rose, Robinson and Lodolo were my ASG, Lodolo is at reliever/opener with a 1.65era and 11k/9 over 54 IP. Eric Davis is still on pace for over 250 Ks

Neuman Furshlugginers are 50-57 every time it looks like they are going to break .500 they lose a bunch of games, this time it was a 6 game skid despite Bernie Williams being Batter of the month we had a 10-15 record. We are leading the league in runs scored but still have a negative run differential due to terrible pitching/fielding. I'm bringing in Carlos Beltran at RF, moving Bernie to LF and putting Singleton at DH, defensively we'll still be bad just not as bad

Marleigh is offline   Reply With Quote