View Single Post
Old 04-03-2013, 09:59 PM   #3
hallissyc
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Thanks!

I figured the player development was a setting or something. I have been messing around, very casually, for the last 1-2 months. I have both versions, like I said, and to be completely honest kind of enjoy the iPhone application more than I do the full version available to computer. I think the difficult aspect of the game is the lack of direction, you are pretty much cut loose and can do whatever....but that is also it best part.

Shortly after I purchased OOTPB 13, I was researching online and a lot of people seemed to enjoy Football Manager. I am not running a state-of-the-art PC, so I decided to hop on eBay and grab an older version of the game for something like $12. I installed it and found that the direction that you have in FM is almost too much...it's almost like a turn based strategy game where you make your moves and then hit continue (that's actually exactly what it is). I just really need to spend some time in OOTPB 13 and really get a feeling for the game, and to understand the interface a lot better.

Does anyone have any cool spreadsheets that they use to predict players, teams, etc?

-Chris
hallissyc is offline   Reply With Quote