View Single Post
Old 03-12-2019, 07:39 PM   #54
Nyflamingos
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orcin View Post
I think these franken parks are a bad idea. It makes the game more like a video game than real baseball. I know my park is distorted too, but I don't like the rule. I think they should all be park factor = 1.000.

I use to always have mine set to 1.0 but have been playing around with it ... but i think allowing park factor changes makes pt more realistic as opposed to more video game like.... all ballparks are not the same... so by allowing people to be righty friendly ... pitcher friendly... gap hitter friendly .. etc .. i think is realistic ... it also throws an extra element into the game .. if all ball parks were the same ... then that would have more lineups looking the same .. and more times than not the better team would win ... with some parks favoring different things one can build a team around that and beat an overall better team on paper

I like it ... even though it sucks when youre gone all day and you know youre going to be punished playing zorros team when you cant change your lineup for his stadium ... go back to neutral Zorro .. it was easier for me then... even though i couldnt beat you then either .. maybe my middle name is really "don" and im just at your mercy
Nyflamingos is offline   Reply With Quote