View Single Post
Old 01-13-2010, 07:58 AM   #1
f.montoya
Hall Of Famer

How to install StatsLab

Well, generally I don't know much about fhomess' StatsLab. Being that my online league uses scouts, we generally have not incorporated any utilities that might show true ratings of any sort but being that I host several online leagues, it was inevitable that I would end up fielding numerous inquiries as to how to install StatsLab, and recently that is exactly the case.

So I created a dummy league and opened up the instructions. There's a lot to read and I can understand that the layperson might not get a lot of it so I decided to record myself attempting to install StatsLab. I fumble a few things but manage well enough. I've added text bubbles to explain what I was doing to make it easier to understand as you follow along. If you are on AllSimBaseball's servers, simply replace "allsimb5" with the user of your account wherever you see it in the video. Everything else will be the same.

WMV Format: http://www.allsimbaseball.com/index....d=28&Itemid=84

Enjoy!

Oh! and please don't ask me questions about StatsLab's features. I have no idea. I just know how to install it.

Asahi2 Baseball ex-Commissioner(Historical League Since 2004)
www.allsimbaseball.com (OOTP web hosting - Customized sites for online leagues - Sign up, Connect OOTP and Play!)
Share Your Mods - Free, unlimited and easy to upload to share your Mods instantly(free site registration required)
f.montoya is offline   Reply With Quote