View Single Post
Old 06-11-2017, 04:08 PM   #1
Reed
All Star Starter

Actionjackson/D.Watts Random ??

Anyone can answer but I know actionjackson and David play this way.
I decided while waiting for the next patch to come out I would set up a Random Debut League using neutral stats probably with 1949 as a base year for settings and modifiers. Hopefully the neutral stats will be fixed in the patch.
I understand I need to uncheck the 2 "automatically adjust league strategy when advancing...." under the historical and stats &AI tabs. Also uncheck the "auto adjust league total modifiers after each season..." under the historical tab. Also leave uncheck under stats &AI tab the "automatically adjust league totals modifiers for accuracy" (I don't know what happens if you leave that one check).
Now my question. I understand the day before season start you put your base year under the stats&AI tab on the right side where it says "totals from year. _____". Do you then or ever push the blue highlighted "auto-calc modifiers" button. I'm assuming not. In the past every time I touch the button the modifiers always change even though nothing else had changed so I just don't touch that button anymore.
Thank you for your response and I'm looking forward to giving Random with a base year and neutral stats a try.
Reed is online now   Reply With Quote