View Single Post
Old 10-23-2011, 11:41 PM   #28
bunkscene
Minors (Single A)

"I posted this to his mailing list and for this minor gripe he bounces me from the list and the league completely. No wonder he has no GM's for his league. IF hes this sensitive then he obviously has mental issues.

"It doesn't work. With all due respect, this settings.zip file is ridiculous. Nothing but problems. Stop wasting my time. Why can't this league just have a simple accounts_gms.dat file like usual, like everyone else, a simple file that has worked the same way for years for every league I've ever been in? Not this one though. This one's got a fancy settings.zip file that of course doesn't work. I'm ready to quit this league already."

This is not a minor gripe. It is a personal attack and threat to quit the league... And this was your introductory message. If you had emailed him saying you had some issues, then you could have had it straightened out pretty easily. I can only assume that your patch does not match the league patch.

Anyway, if you don't like things, you can always say thanks, but no thanks and be on your way. No need for these theatrics.

Boston
BSA
bunkscene is offline   Reply With Quote