View Single Post
Old 05-14-2019, 08:25 PM   #66
atabakin
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharpk23 View Post
Anyway we can get some kind of "state of the union" update on tournaments and collections. It's been 3 weeks since last announcement and seemed like collections were at least close. I have a bad feeling that we will be waiting until June/July at the earliest for these things. I've put a lot into my team and reserve teams in preparation for tournaments and feel like it was a waste to only get half a season (if that) out of things I assumed would be out shortly after launch. Just curious to if there is a timetable or estimate for these things

We also need some kind of change to the top of the leagues. There are too many perfect leagues and a "big" discrepancy between teams in that league. There needs to be a higher tier that would have only 3-4 leagues max in it (and not get any bigger). I'm tired of being in leagues where players see the rest of the competition and decide to "tank" and put all reserve cards in just because they don't think they can compete. I see this almost every year now. One team is a whopping 3-43 and tanking on purpose because they got in a league where a lot of top teams are. Wish there was a change for this because it is not fun on either end.
My message from yesterday morning in the "Development Update" thread has gone unanswered thus far, so hopefully you'll have more luck getting a response here. Fingers crossed!