View Single Post
Old 05-05-2019, 07:06 PM   #1
Findest2001
All Star Reserve

Is something really wrong with Play Game feature?

I'm in late august, some 125 games into the season on my Nats team who is 86-39, and I have yet to win a single game that I "played". I probably have 25 of those 39 losses. No joke I have not won a SINGLE game that I have taken the reins. Is something wrong?

I played the games all the time in ootp19 and got a realistic experience for the most part. Now literally no matter what I do if I try to play a game it's a loss, automatically. Is my game bugged?

I specifically bought 20 because they said they improved the 3d animations, and I basically have to completely ignore the "play game" feature because it's always a loss and I don't want to put my team into that much of a hole.

Anyone else have any other similar experience? My team is fine, obviously based on the record, when I auto-sim, but as soon as I play it's game over before it starts. They're usually out to a 5-7 run lead before the 3rd inning every time. I'm frustrated.

I don't want to abandon what I consider a critical part of the game because of this nonsense.
Findest2001 is offline   Reply With Quote