Thread: Next-level help
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2019, 09:13 AM   #45
Findest2001
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by joehart View Post
How are your teams doing now?

Have you settled on a strategy for each of them? Power vs contacts vs .....

Still looking for certain cards?

I'm doing okay on my main trouble team, and I got a few packs with valuable cards that don't fit my strategy so I am selling them off and scratching my team and starting a theme team. The team name is the Nationals already so I'm going to run a team with people from the Senators/Expos/or Nationals. I'm off to a good start so far. I'm just waiting for Rendon at 3B. Right now I have the gold 3B version of Ryan Zimmerman, so he'll do for now. My biggest challenge will be finding Juan Soto and Victor Robles I think. I've never seen either one in the AH in the 2+ months I've been playing.

As for my other teams, the RH power team has been kicking serious butt with McGwire, Kiner, Killebrew, Bagwell, and JD Martinez. I'll post screenshots when my game is up and running. It has been having major crashing issues, and I'm beginning to get mad about it. I have been back and forth with tech support for more than TWO WEEKS of reinstalls, driver updates, error checks, file adjustments, etc...and it still keeps crashing. So I'm unsure how much longer I'll be playing the game. If it isn't fixed in the next few days I'm most likely done. I had patience about it for the first week and half, but now it's getting ridiculous.

Last edited by Findest2001; 04-27-2019 at 09:15 AM.
Findest2001 is offline   Reply With Quote