View Single Post
Old 04-23-2019, 11:01 PM   #49
qcbandits
Banned

Infractions: 0/4 (4)
Honestly, I usually forget and lump it into my main file every few days so as I'm adjusting the rosters how I want them i will see how some of these look in game... but I will try to remember!

One of my problems is I have so many FG_Files on my desktop HAHA
FG_Files which is the shortcut to the one in the game's folder
FG_Files (OLD) which is the original file which had 60k some FGs with many duplicates and everything
FG_Files (ORIGINAL) which is the file the game ships with that eventually I'll go through and rename so the default game folder will use BBRef ID as the primary naming conversion
FG_Files (NAME CONFLICTED) which is all the FGs that will be used when Fancyskunk and I get the 1500 or so incorrect BBRef IDs he found that are not right
FG_Files (STAFF) which I've been holding off on their own for the time being so we can most of them to use Historical Lahman which is the only ID available to staff that is 100% distinctive per player.
and of course FG_Files (NEED TO BE CHECKED) Which is the leftovers after Tnarg so graciously helped use batch re-naming to to about 23,000+ FGs for me a while ago. and there's still over 6,000 that either aren't in the modern database or are not named correctly.

Oh, and FG_Files (DONE) which is the ones we're currently working on

So, Yes i have a hot mess on my desktop as this project moves forward at a wonderful pace...

Publically I'd like to recognize all the work that Fancyskunk has done! I'd have gotten overwhelmed and given up without him working his butt off making FGs along with me on this.
qcbandits is offline   Reply With Quote