View Single Post
Old 04-04-2019, 04:29 PM   #3
nutt
OOTP Roster Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcmurr View Post
Hi guys,

Just wanted to give a shoutout to the devs for including French baseball in the game now. I currently play for Stade Toulousain and the French nat'l team and a lot of the guys I play with are thrilled about bringing not only French, but European baseball leagues into the game. It's really cool.

I'm a longtime fan and player of OOTP games, and have even managed to get 3 guys to purchase the game. There are some issues with the rosters (ex: I play for PUC in the game even though I broke my contract with the club last April), but that's not the biggest deal if you customize leagues anyways.

If anything is ever updated, you can use the official rosters and stats found here on the official website. Or, if you need more in-depth help you can always reach out to me. I'd be more than happy to help.

Anyways, thanks again for bringing us to OOTP!

If anyone has any questions about French baseball, or European baseball in general, don't hesitate
In the most recent update, the rosters for the new leagues had yet to be updated. As you may know, FD1 is slacking on posting the rosters and team sites lack full roster info at times. I rely on the stats link as you provided mostly, which I waited until the first weekend of play to begin updating. Unfortunately (well, fortunate for me because I had the time to update them the last couple of nights), FFBS didn't post stats until after this weekend, once all 12 teams had played. The next patch/update should have updated rosters for all four new leagues.

Feel free to shoot me a PM and let me know anything I may be missing. I will also have a few questions (also to make sure you moved from PUC to the Toulouse, which I think I moved two players from there).
nutt is offline   Reply With Quote