View Single Post
Old 03-22-2019, 08:15 PM   #33
byzeil
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSUColonel View Post
Most of you know me...and most know that I have always been critical when need be. You also know me to be fair and objective...I did work in the old school media after all. I think what Markus and Matt have done under the hood has been fantastic. Let me ask you this: you all complain when they don’t fix legacy issues..yet this is what the focus of this release is! These are things that we all agree needed fixing...next year will be a bigger release. I realize because this is number 20...some people might have been expecting bigger and better things...but in all honesty...the AI changes are what ibhave wanted all along. Now, if they aren’t perfect (which nothing ever is) please tell us, and I know this team will work to attempt perfection...even if it is utopian..in the fact it doesn’t exist.
I'm happy that they've improved on the AI and lineup management, awesome, though there are other things I'd like to seen looked at BUT that isn't why I posted in this thread and it isn't why I think people are upset and commenting here.

The issue is that the thread was locked down. There wasn't fighting, cursing, or disrespectful posts. Only reason I can see for it to be locked down was that is was critical of the product, respectful but negative.

I've been called an OOTP fanboy many times by people in leagues I am in when I defend choices OOTP has made but I defended them because I thought they deserved to defended. But this locking of threads is not something I can defend and if I am going to support OOTP in thing I believe they do are good I am going to criticize when I think they are wrong.