View Single Post
Old 03-19-2019, 12:08 PM   #26
Pete Grassi
Major Leagues

While unique, it happens on all my devices with any internet connection I use.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BirdWatcher View Post
Hello Pete- I so very much appreciate your frustration here. And I don't want this to devolve into an argument where you get denigrated and you respond with anger and defensiveness.

I think you are absolutely right that if this happens to you every year that is a problem. But I think the point that others are making here is that this doesn't happen to the vast majority of people here, either every year or even any year. So this is not to put the blame on you but it is to say that clearly something needs to be resolved, hopefully before this happens next year, that seems to be pretty much unique to your circumstance.

I hear that the developers are trying their hardest to work with you to try to identify what might be going wrong, but also that there are things out of their hands. Hopefully eSellerate can help you identify what keeps going wrong and help you to avoid it in the future.

Again, your frustration is understandable and I certainly sympathize.
But it does seem like you are mis-directing your frustration a bit at this point. I hope that with the help of those best situated to identify the problem you will be contentedly playing OOTP20 soon.
I believe it will be worth the wait, as always. But hopefully in the future you won't have to wait so long.
Pete Grassi is offline   Reply With Quote