Thread: Hey Michael...
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2016, 04:48 PM   #28
Michael Winter
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradko View Post
Why stop there, EA sports has been doing great graphics for Madden for over a decade. Why can't everybody do that. I mean it has been a DECADE, it baffles me LOL. Yes I have decided I want EASports like graphics with simulation realism to match that series. Why not, graphics is the thing everyone is most passionate about. Therefore, let us have the best HD graphics available around a hollow shell of a game engine.

For the stuff EA Sports does you would need a motion capturing studio and players who would do all the stuff you want to record. In addition, you would need plenty of people dealing with the visual aspect of the game which simply is beyond what we can afford.

I worked for EA Sports on the FIFA Manager series. Our studio in Cologne basically got an older version of the FIFA engine for free. Still, we needed multiple people dealing with this already finished engine to adjust it at least a little bit to our simulation needs. With limited resources and no 3D engine coming our way for free, this is simply unrealistic right now.