Thread: Hey Michael...
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2016, 11:39 AM   #23
Rosco Peabody
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradko View Post
Why stop there, EA sports has been doing great graphics for Madden for over a decade. Why can't everybody do that. I mean it has been a DECADE, it baffles me LOL. Yes I have decided I want EASports like graphics with simulation realism to match that series. Why not, graphics is the thing everyone is most passionate about. Therefore, let us have the best HD graphics available around a hollow shell of a game engine.

They're just different things. This company focuses on the depth of the simulation realism and since they have such a small staff, they don't have the manpower to accomplish everything.

The thing that baffles me is when one version of Madden contains one feature, let's say something in Franchise mode. Then the next year comes out and they've removed it. You'd think that each new game would contain everything from the year before PLUS all of the new features. But they take out elements of the Gameplay that don't make sense sometimes. I never understood that. The only thing I can think of is that a new company or new team is in charge of each year and they have to start a lot of it over again.