View Single Post
Old 11-02-2014, 09:30 PM   #62
LBrown43
Bat Boy

Data or Graphic work

I just purchased the OOTP 15 baseball game and all i can say is wow! what a great piece of work, and I'm not even a big baseball fan but love the game so far. My real passion has always been the National Football League and it's history. I would love to help out on the BTS project in anyway possible to make it the best football sim ever. I have played just about everything out there over the years, computer and board game. I have graphic design skills using Adobe's Master Collection for the PC. I have designed game boards for dice and chart games, graphics for football computer games and some box art for a few board games. I have a degree in graphic design, but it is not my profession. I'm a project manager in the construction field. Can't wait to play this game especially the historic seasons from the past as i started watching NFL football in the late 60's as a kid, will be a blast to replay those historic seasons, hopefully starting in 1920 when it all began. I know V.1 won't have this feature but it will be coming in the later versions!

Thanks,
LBrown43