Thread: A new beginning
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2003, 04:57 PM   #31
Hell Atlantic
Minors (Double A)

DD: I'll try my damndest

Jon: you are from the FOFC community, and as i stated there i welcome my fellow FOFC members with open arms - with a quick look i agree with the teams that you listed as being available. i hope one of them is appealing to you because we'd love to have you.

The league (whose name will be decided upon by everyone, i have an idea but it's our league so we all decide what we'd be comfortable with) will be using the 2003 TotalMinors roster set. we all will decide whether we'll use player photos (it might make downloading the league file rather big for those with dial-up) and whose we will use - DD's seems to be the most practical and varied since every player has 2 photos.

Advanced procedures...? hmmm...as i told my good friend pete who is the GM for Boston - i also made him download the game, he's a OOTP rookie - the least that will be required for him will be to download the league file, make any roster changes necessary, and upload to FTP. he needs to be able to poke his head into the message boards enough to know when a league vote is required. that's <b>league</b> votes, obivously any ole poll that someone makes is not a mandatory requirement. i also told him it is not necessary to post in the message board every day. that is above and beyond league minimum - it is highly encouraged - but up to each individual owner.

obviously victory goes to the prepared, the informed and the lucky. the more you put into any league, not just this one - the likely it is you will have success. i will do my part to ensure that league champions are easily identifiable, because i think it's lame to put all this "work" into a season just to get a congrats. i have some very simple yet neat things in mind which i'll go over with the appointed co-commish. so in terms of "advanced procedures", if i understand your question/concern correctly, there is little required of you other than to maintain your own team and to vote when all owners are asked to vote.

-Hell Atlantic

Hell Atlantic is offline   Reply With Quote