Thread: A new beginning
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2003, 12:48 PM   #22
Hell Atlantic
Minors (Double A)

lynchjim et al,

about BOSI - it appears one of the owners - ootpjim - whose site we will be using as a temporary headquarters - already has BOSI implemented into it. i didn't realize this when he first showed me his website (already up and running), but when i took a closer look i saw he had it. i'm not very familiar with it in terms of how it can be used for various online league functions, but apparently it's a great tool to have. it just very well may be that this "temporary home" may be a more long-term home than originally planned.

i didn't know you had to pay for it, though. since we will be using a two-commish system, with me being one, i'm thinking we should probably heavily consider him. i'd like him to post a little something making himself known to everyone. i already have a couple guys in mind for the other commish position if need be.

i would expect a link to our new website within a few days. right now it has info pertaining to his old league, we're going to update it to reflect our great new one, and i'm going over his rules right now and tweaking them - which is good since i don't have to reinvent the wheel now. please keep in mind that everything in this league will be open to league vote. i'm am the Commish but it's OUR league. one of the first league votes will be the frequency of sims. i came from a 3 times a week (2 weeks simmed at a time) league - RWBL- and that had the right mix of speeding things along and not having the season go by in a blur.

Hawksfanatic - the Mariners are yours. welcome aboard.

Hell Atlantic is offline   Reply With Quote