View Single Post
Old 11-06-2010, 11:19 PM   #58
dave1927p
FHM Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by risp2out View Post
Okay, CBL, maybe you're the person who can help answer my question. My number one complaint is that there is no way to set the various leagues' financials to evolve consistently. Let's say you set your major league to import updated financials each year. Now, if you do the same with your independents, they will simply rise to the same level as your majors. If you don't have the independents import financial settings each year, they either revert to current financials (terrible if you're trying to model the past) or they don't change at all (in which case the majors leave them so far behind that they're no fun any more). Of course, you can have the game not automatically update any league (majors included), and then it's 1940, or 1980, or whatever, forever . . . financially speaking. How do you model financial evolution in your world?
I So does "League Evolution" not increase the average player salaries? That's rather pointless if it doesn't....