View Single Post
Old 08-15-2008, 03:47 PM   #73
kq76
Global Moderator

Interactive Online League Directory

2008-10-6 Update

You can get to the IOLD by visiting http://iold.corporatebaseball.com/iold/home.php.

New IOLD Info

I'm pleased to say that the IOLD is now OOTP9 compatible. Yay!

We have also moved to jazzrack's website. Thanks for the space, James!

For those who don't know, we had some problems with OOTP's servers for the last long while and that's why I couldn't update it on the backend. We ended up having some trouble setting it up on the new site as well, but I finally figured it out last night and it should be good for hopefully a good long time now.

To move it to its new space I had to manually re-do the additions/changes for the last couple dozen entries. So, if your entry was recent or you recently changed your password, then it wasn't copied over, but you should be able to get it reset using the help page if you listed your email. If not, PM me.

Lastly, I picked up a new PHP book from the library yesterday and if I actually read it I might get interested in adding some stuff to the IOLD so if you have any ideas or requests, don't be shy to post them!

Regular IOLD Post

The Interactive Online League Directory (IOLD) is a listing of online leagues that is added to and updated by you.

Want to find a league to join that fits certain criteria? Check the IOLD. Want to check something out about a league you once read about? Check the IOLD. Curious about how many leagues there are of a certain type? Check the IOLD. Want another way to advertise your league? Add it to the IOLD, all on your own!

Brief instructions can be found on each page.

You don't need to be the commish of a league to add it, so if a league you're in or follow is not in the IOLD, go ahead and add it.

If you have an issue concerning an existing league entry, please include both the league's initials and ID# in your post so there is no confusion as to what league we are talking about.

If all you need is a reset password, please try that function on the help page first as it is automated. If that doesn't work and you still need a reset password to update a league and you're that league's commish, post and I'll try to get it to you asap.

If you're not the commish, but would still like something to be updated, post and I'll try to get to it eventually.

Enjoy!

Last edited by kq76; 04-10-2011 at 03:47 AM.
kq76 is offline   Reply With Quote