View Single Post
Old 12-04-2019, 11:14 AM   #5714
Magus978
All Star Starter

Gonna follow in Edster's footsteps and post a sort of "Where are they now?" thing on the teams of mine that were part of OL.

New York Patriots - After a few seasons in diamond, they were relegated back to gold and have become chronic chokers, throwing away division titles in the past few weeks and then going quietly in the wildcard game. They are destined to be a gold level team for the rest of PT20, as I only login to open a pack every so often.

Blitzkrieg Boppers - The Boppers have won two diamond titles and are a fringe contender in perfect. They were a wildcard team with 100+ wins last week, and went down quietly in 4 games in the divisional round, once again succeeding at wasting everyone's time.

New York Mets/Northeast Corridor Capitals - They have been rebranded as the Galaxy Aces, and after selling Hughie Jennings, they've put together a lower mid-pack perfect level team. Since the rebranding, they grabbed a gold and diamond championship.

Nico-Nico Kneecappers - The team named after #1 SuperIdol Nico Yazawa are toiling in perfect after an unexpected promotion. They somehow made a great escape last week after being in the bottom four the entire time. Their prospects are not much better this week, or going forward.

Steelport Saints - The crown jewel of my former OL teams, the Saints have become the most powerful team in the Magus family of teams. They have become a viable contender for a championship in most perfect leagues.

http://twitch.tv/GanbaMagus

Magus978 is offline   Reply With Quote