View Single Post
Old 01-11-2019, 02:45 PM   #10
nutt
OOTP Roster Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmysthebestcop View Post
I use to like Baseball Mogul back in the day but that had to be over a decade+ ago. Probably close to 15 years I bet. Not even sure if its in development now or whatever happened to it.
If it wasn't for me discovering OOTP in 2010, I would have probably continued on with Mogul games until I realized it didn't fulfill my desires.

I did look at sportsmogul.com last night actually because I was curious about the advancement of BM and FM. I actually discovered FM first (bought the original Football Mogul for $10 at Gamestop in 2001 and put in countless of hours creating the XFL), then BM. They still make both games. They now have a 40-man roster for the game, still with statistical history. They now promote that all players have MiLB stats (The way they do it of course, not being the team but just shows R, Short-A, A, AA, AAA).

I remember someone telling me on their own forums that if I wanted a full in-depth game, OOTP was where it was at and BM was just a simple GM level for basic beginners.
nutt is offline   Reply With Quote