Thread: Aaron Judge
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2017, 10:18 AM   #5
Déjà Bru
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by steady teddy View Post
Umm...the guy hit 55 HRs in 2017 in my standard Tigers save. How much of a boost do you want to give him?
Thanks for posting this. I did not want to create a test MLB game just to look at it.

Well, as a Yankees fan who has watched this guy for half a season, I would say that you need to turn the Contact rating blue and probably Gap Power should be blue, too. Definitely the Avoid K's should be green. He's completely turned that around.

Defensively, he's shown himself to be surprisingly quick and agile in RF and has a good glove and arm. I might nudge those ratings up a bit, as well.

Bear in mind, you're asking so I'm giving you my impression based only on half a season. Can he keep it up? Time will tell.

By the way, you need to fix the personality. That blurb does not fit him. One of the aspects about Aaron Judge that I have commented about in the Yankees thread in Talk Sports is that this kid is not only humble. He handles himself well and success is not making him full of himself. He seems mature beyond his years.
Attached Images

- Bru

Last edited by Déjà Bru; 07-04-2017 at 10:21 AM.
Déjà Bru is offline   Reply With Quote