View Single Post
Old 06-20-2017, 05:05 PM   #5
NoOne
Hall Of Famer

Schrek? wtf? turn off UAC or something if windows you can also set the shortcut or the ootp18.exe file to always open with admin rights, if oyu don't want to turn off whatever is preventing the game from writing to disk.

op:

yeah, you will get a stud 1/10 years or more.... sometimes you get lucky and see 1-3 of them, too... and of course, you may not see any in 10 years on occassion, too.

more, if you expand lower in quality... the above is a reference to the elite ones. most will be terrible - as in never make it past A-ball.

I'm fairly certain at this point that 'international scouting budget" has no real effect on how many good discoveries you will find. not sure on ratings accuracy of these types of prospects, but the 'international amatuer free agents' on july 2nd are almost certainly not on that 'international' budget... i'm guessing neither are the discoveries...

one of the budgets must apply, probably amatuer scouting, eh? so, if any improve probability of finding somethign decent, it's that one... but i think it's just a rare occurence no matter what.

turn off that budget unless you have international leagues active and running, and you'll come to the same conclusion over time, too.

Last edited by NoOne; 06-20-2017 at 05:06 PM.
NoOne is offline   Reply With Quote