View Single Post
Old 12-06-2019, 07:01 AM   #3
Lappaacco
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffR View Post
Strange, from what I can see everything is correct in the national data - Greenland players should have a mixture of Danish and Inuit names and speak Danish, and the Spanish and Turkish data is OK, too. So it sounds like something is going wrong during player generation in fictional games, we'll have to investigate further.

I definitely want to add more custom playoff options. I don't think they'll make it into the next update, but possibly the one after that.
I have 0 players from Greenland in main league. Only some juniors and thats fine (thats what I wanted). Player generation is going fine if Initial draft is selected, however if there are foreign limit then all teams wont get as much players as needed. I didn't select Initial draft and if I don't select it then, it generates players and after that maybe it just switch their nation, so players keeps their old name and language. Thats how I can get example Turkish players like Risto Korhonen with finnish language and from Turkey and he don't even speak turkish.
Lappaacco is offline   Reply With Quote