View Single Post
Old 07-31-2019, 01:41 PM   #6
drummerJ99
Major Leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvert98 View Post
Hey Guys,

So, I am playing my Modern MLB universe, and in 2021, the league will add two teams. I will likely turn off the expansion after this.

Anyway, I am ok with 32 teams, but what ended-up happening is that they added on a team directly to the AL East and NL East Divisions, while keeping the league structure the same, so only those two divisions have 6 teams. It is kind of odd.

I checked a few articles on line about MLB possibly expanding, and they would be looking to move to 32 teams, however all of them have the league moving to divisions of 4 teams each or the 8 teams each.

Do you guys think this will mess the league up? (I candidly did not realize I had this enabled or perhaps I did, but this has not occurred). I think I have a back-up from right before this occurred, so I could restore from that point, but wow, I will lose a few hours’ worth of FA search, off-season personnel hiring etc.…

What do you guys think?

-Cal
I started a league and expanded to 32. I copied the NFL style divisions. East, West, North, South. It allowed each division to be even.
Should be able to change that if playing in commish mode.
drummerJ99 is offline   Reply With Quote