Thread: FHM 6 Idea's
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2019, 10:04 AM   #20
Colorado
Major Leagues

I mean this post in a completely constructive manner, so please don't feel I'm being hyper critical as I like the game and want to see it reach its potential.

For me the two areas which require the most improvement in FHM 6 are during the actual games and the general navigation/user friendliness of the game as a whole.

In-game, I'd say there needs to be feedback to explain why a team isn't performing and what needs to change in the tactics. Maybe I'm just not very good at the game, but the tactical stuff still feels very random (which I know it isn't) but I think that is because the information isn't portrayed clearly enough: why is my team not playing well, what are my options to change it? We know in the settings that certain tactics are more effective against others but when in a game, this becomes irrelevant.

With regards to the user-friendliness of the game, it still feels that most things require a click too many to get to and some screens don't give enough relative information. I think EHM despite becoming quite dated is still superior in this aspect of the game and the developers would do well to study has easy it is to navigate and find information and look to apply a similar approach to FHM 6.

A couple of quick examples being the player attributes can't be utilised via the training screen, and the player's average game rating doesn't show on thier first page, the trade block screen also feels hidden.

Only my opinions of course.
Colorado is offline   Reply With Quote